Mga tagasunod

Lunes, Mayo 18, 2015

8 PEOPLE YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW IN PGD SCS, PHIL.

(It is only in AM Shift)
  1. TEACHER TIN
She is one of the cutest teachers in AM shift. In just first glance, you will think that she really doesn’t know how to talk with other people. You will have a first impression that she is more of an introvert person. But the truth is not, she is really naughty. She is really talkative and kind. I don’t know if it works with all of the people. She’s more of a shy type girl.



  1. TEACHER KATH

She is one of the trusted people in the company. She is of a gay type of person. She can go along well with many types of people. I don’t know the reason but probably it’s because of her wide range of understanding. She will really try to understand things as much as possible. She is gorgeous too.




  1. TEACHER JACK

He is that type of person that you will not notice at the first time. He rarely talks with people whom he just met. He doesn’t want to deal with other people’s problem. He is one of the people that you can trust. He is a jolly type of person too. He is naughty and talkative if you will just try to have a deeper relationship with him.



  1. TEACHER VINCE
She is the baby in the morning shift. She is the youngest. She often feels backaches. I don’t know that reason, though. You will have an impression of tameness to her. I guess that is absolutely true! When she first entered the company, she was in a different field and she was able to learn everything with ease. She is really a fast learner.




  1. TEACHER JOHDI
She lived in the USA during her childhood. She was really a smart girl, I know. The way she talks, the way she moves, the way she narrates her experiences, you will notice that she is of a brainy type of person. I guess one of the reasons is her major. She is a pharmacist and she passed the board exam.







  1. TEACHER TRIXIE

She is one of the cutest in the morning shift. You will be intimidated at the first impression with her. In my case, I was hesitant to talk with her because she looks like an elite type of person. She is the most “kikay” in our shift. However, reality is different. She is also an outgoing type of person too.




  1. TEACHER ZIA
She is one of the first teachers in AM shift. She is tame kind of person. Her eyeglasses make her appealing more strict and mature. However, her age is definitely the opposite. She is one of the youngest among the girls. She had devised her own and consistent way of teaching. We noticed that because she often gives corrections to her students. She really wants to help her students on improving their skills. She is well known for the alias of “You Said”.

  1. TEACHER ALVIN


He is the writer of this article. It doesn’t sound good if I will describe myself I guess. So better try to leave a comment if you know me as a teacher.





(Note: This article is not related to the company. I just want to express my perspective the way I see my colleagues. Smile!)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Subyang

Makulimlim na ulap tinatago ang daluyog ng tubig ng langit. Ang bawat alikabok ay tumatakip sa aliguyod ng hangin. Nakatingin ang mga mata...