Mga tagasunod

Sabado, Enero 11, 2014

A FAIRY TALE

Don’t know want to say
For I know I was left
Don’t know who I am
For you got all I have

Planned for so many nights
Questions crushing my mind
Am I not enough?
Or I just hugged you so tight?

Turning out so fast
You said hold on
But you loosen your grasp
For what left are deceits

That fragrance of yours
Those sweet lines you mouthed
Slowly slashing my body
Gradually crushing my mind

For all I know you’re mine
For all I know there’s us
For all I know it’s true
All I knew were only blooms.

You just let me live,
in a fairy tale.
You just let me believe

with all your lies.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Subyang

Makulimlim na ulap tinatago ang daluyog ng tubig ng langit. Ang bawat alikabok ay tumatakip sa aliguyod ng hangin. Nakatingin ang mga mata...